[OM] MD/18V Control grip

Subject: [OM] MD/18V Control grip
From: "Hughes" <hi100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:39:38 -0700
Cc: <faltus@xxxxxx>
Radek asked:
>>I didn't understand exactly the function of CP because of no knowledge of
MD1/2, so i would like to ask
Tim if there is a RC timer which restricts a shooting frequency, so i could
theoretically adjust him for
higher speed?
<<
My reading of this, is the time is determined only by how fast the
camera/motor is able to wind on and return the mirror to down position. The
synchronization sequencing is all through the Mirror up/down switch.  I have
not thought about this for the OM1 with mirror lock-up before, but assume
the up/down switch must still operate? The one shot "timer" in the grip is
to ensure the pb release switch signal, is temporarily "latched". The latch
time is different depending on whether sequence or single shot is selected.
This allows retriggering on mirror down in seq mode.
Tim Hughes