[OM] I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! ;-)

Subject: [OM] I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! ;-)
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 23:07:22 +1000
I've been waiting for some time now... and thanks to some recent extra cash
form some photo assignments, tax and some extra commissions from work... I have
just purchased a Minolta Scan Elite 5400... I haven't got it yet but just
placed the order today!! ;-)
I cant wait to get it... I can see I am going to be soooo busy at the computer
in the next few weeks... months more likely with the amount of photos that I am
wanting to scan "SMILE"
It will be here just in time so that I can get my TOPE entry scanned and
posted.
You will probably see a link from me soon after for a web page with some of my
latest images for you guys to make judgement and comments on! ;-)
Ohhh... And I will be getting my had on a T45, BG2, some ttl cordsand a multi
connector in the next day to trial... Should be good for a photo shoot I have
at the end of this month for a ladies Bridal Portfolio for the make up she
does!. If it works out well... i will think about extending the credit to get
this for a wedding later in November
Regards Adam