Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 16:13:59 -0400
Pretty funny...A photo dealer in the Boston area had one of the Nikon S3
repros, and when I asked to see it, he brought out a pyramid of sealed
boxes - Camera, case, etc., all shrink-wrapped together. He said that he
couldn't open it, and was absolutely convinced it would eventually be
bought by someone who would place the shrink-wrapped mound in a safe,
never to be opened. Collectors....;-)