Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 20:16:12 -0400
B&H lists the camera but none of the lenses. What good is that?
The E-1 is shown with optional lens, but no way to get the lens.
Who would only order the body? (unless one possessed the mythical
MA-1 adapter). Adorama has everything listed, but you can't order
anything. There are E-1 advertisements ad nauseam.

I'm beginning to feel 'hyped-out' on the E-1. I guess I have a limited
attention span. (Is hyped-out a proper word?)

I think I will get out my OM-4t and just go take some pictures.
I'll check back in a year from now to see where it all stands.
EOS-10D, D100, foveon sensors, 1.97x multiplying factor,
digital backs, well, I'm not a professional photographer so
I can do whatever I want. Or maybe I'm just getting too old...

Wayne