Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 23:36:57 EDT
In a message dated 10/8/2003 4:21:46 PM Central Standard Time,
om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wait for your local guy or B&H to get it in so that you can actually feel it.
Saw one at my local store today, but didn't touch/handle it.  I'm afraid it
might be infectious.  Besides I was in buying supplies for the B&W Photo class
I'm taking at Rice University's continuing education department.  I will be
submitting a B&W portfolio for review at the Houston Photographic Society
meeting next Thursday.  The theme of the portfolio is, "Streetwalking -
Rediscovering B&W".  Thirteen of the images were done at the Olympus meeting in
London
this past August.  Bill Barber