Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) E1 on the Bay
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:29:14 +0100
I hope that your portfolio is well received Bill.

Chris

On Thursday, Oct 9, 2003, at 04:36 Europe/London, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

Saw one at my local store today, but didn't touch/handle it.  I'm afraid it might be infectious.  Besides I was in buying supplies for the B&W Photo class I'm taking at Rice University's continuing education department.  I will be submitting a B&W portfolio for review at the Houston Photographic Society meeting next Thursday.  The theme of the portfolio is, "Streetwalking - Rediscovering B&W".  Thirteen of the images were done at the Olympus meeting in London this past August.  Bill Barber

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
