Re: [OM] OM-EOS Adapter on Canon 300D dRebel

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-EOS Adapter on Canon 300D dRebel
From: christian <fischerchristian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 21:27:56 +0200
Le Jeudi 9 Octobre 2003 20:11, MiamiDolphins1 a écrit :
> Hey can you provide this group where you found the OM-EOS adapter. I have
> one but have lost contact from the person who picked it up for me in Japan.
> Can you please give any leads to the group, I'd like to pick-up another
> one?
>
> Sam...

Hi all,

The link I used :
http://www.kindai-inc.co.jp/mount_omeos.htm

It sounds that C*non will get OMers ... as Olympus don't want to sell the
adapter you wrote about. X1.6 is also better than X2. The now only advantage
for Olympus is to sell the adapter with an electronical system to keep the
lens wide open when distance adjustement and close the diaphrame when
shooting.

Wait and see...

Christian