Re: [OM] More goodies, was Re: [OM] Z-type f/2 lenses up for grabs

Subject: Re: [OM] More goodies, was Re: [OM] Z-type f/2 lenses up for grabs
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:26:19 -0700
WOW! This guy has a nice little collection of items up for auction... I note
that the OM-4Ti is at ~$1600 (!) and the OM-3Ti is at just less than that...
Seems the Brits are stepping up in the price range here. All the stuff looks
like it was kept as new or not even used, a shame really. But a good
opportunity for -someone- (with more cash that me!)
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...