[OM] FS - A couple of Zuiko lenses & other stuff including doodads

Subject: [OM] FS - A couple of Zuiko lenses & other stuff including doodads
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:53:34 EDT
Well, its thinning time again, they're going to leave me . . .

A little surplus which needs to find new homes.  Everything offered with a
money back guarantee if not as described.  Prices include postage within the
USA.  Shipments outside the USA slightly higher.  If you don't see it here,
inquire as I have quite a bit of extra stuff.

100mm f2.8 Zuiko. Black nosed, both original caps, hood and original hard
case in very nice condition.  This one comes with a little extra, an Olympus 1A
filter. Perfect glass, perfect mechanics.  Would be "like new" except for a
tiny mark or two on the aperture ring.  No disappointments at $150 shipped to
your door. Serial #163512

50mm f1.4 Zuiko.  The much sought after 1,000,000+ serial number lens.  This
particular one having serial number 1155554.  Mechanics and aperture blades in
fine condition.  Front element has been slightly abused with some light
scratches.  Not pristine, however fully serviceable and capable of producing
great
images.  The lens to put on your "ride in the knapsack in your back seat"
camera.  No caps, but well packed. Cheap at $35 and yes, same money back
guarantee.

300mm f4.5 Zuiko.  Very nice lens with original front and rear caps. Perfect
glass and mechanics Tripod collar. Shows minimal signs of use.  A beautiful
silver nosed lens at a great price.  $265 delivered to your door. What are you
waiting for? You know you want it and this one is priced right.

Winder 2.  A nice fully serviceable winder 2.  Shows signs of use, but not
ugly.  Steal this one for $40.

Metal lens hood for 100mm f2.8 & 85mm f2 (40mm f2 also, but it isn't marked
for the 40mm).  Yes, we all have the rubber one, however this is the
opportunity for some lucky person to own a genuine metal one.  You know who you
are . .
. you don't like no sissy rubber hood.  You will like this metal one because
it is rough and real butt ugly.  It fits on the lens just fine, but it isn't
exactly round.  Probably belonged to a war correspondent in another life, now
it
can be yours and you have permission to make up whatever lies you want to
about your prized metal hood.  Yours for $7 if shipped with something else or
$10
if shipped alone.  If you want me to make up a lie for you about the hood and
include it in the package, you can have the hood and the lie for $57.83
shipped to your door.

OK, that is all for tonight.  If there is some piece large or small that
you've wanting, let me know.  Yesterday, a list member inquired about a motor
drive cover for his OM 1n and OM4 and a Hot Shoe for his OM 1.  All three are
jetting his way as I write this.  Please contact me off list.  Bill Barber