Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 22:25:24 -0700
If you call Tokina Hoya somewhere on the east US coast you should be
able to buy a tripod mount for about $30. I did it about a year ago but
I didn't get the thumb screw that locks the rotating ring in position
8^(

The normal yabe price is only slightly lower than a Tamron SP 80-200
f2.8. Probably about $250 . Though prices as noted by another email have
been varying wildly on yabe.

-jeff