Re: [OM] Photshop question

Subject: Re: [OM] Photshop question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:57:15 +0100
Try this for starters (from memory, can't find my notes!):

Layer - Duplicate

Image - Adjust - Desaturate

Image - Adjust - Invert

Optionally here apply some Gaussian blur

Layer - Layer Style - Blending options - try different settings of the
Opacity slider, you can see what you like.

Now go back to the original and try some intial adjustments to the entire
picture contast/brightness before doing the above on the result.

Treat this as a starting point for experimentation!

Piers

OM content (as always) - it's what I used to resurrect the photos I
mentioned yesterday, taken from within the Tate St Ives, gallery interior
with sunlit beach exterior.