Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:56:27 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 10 October, 2003 07:32 PM
Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or
hype?

> The best example of a company keeping parts is the Bristol Car
manufacturer.
> I belive they have stock of parts for all the cars they have made going
back
> to the 40's at least. Due to their size they have the skill to
> re-manufactuer any part you might need in addition. But I guess you also
> have to take in account their output of a handful of cars a year, and wait
> times measured in years...

The banner from Bristol's web page reads

Bristol Cars Ltd
this is the Official site of the Bristol Car manufacturer. Celebrating 57
years making Great Britain's most exclusive Luxury Car. We have no
distributors or dealers at all. Please contact us direct.

We enter our 57th year of continuous production of Britain's most exclusive
cars.

http://www.bristolcars.co.uk/index2.htm