Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:34:39 -0400
CH,

At 3:52 PM +0000 10/10/03, olympus-digest wrote:
>Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 20:58:50 +0800
>From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

But to be a bit cynical, it would make sense to come out with lenses matched to
the current 5 Mpixel camera body, and then come out with a far better (more
smaller pixels) in a few years, with the corresponding great-advance-in-the-art
lens to match.  Then we the faithful get to generate a cashflow for many years
to come.  The trick is to get the cost of initial entry down, to get us all
slightly pregnant.

Joe Gwinn