[OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value / Dif.models

Subject: [OM] Tokina 80-200 f/2.8 value / Dif.models
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 09:36:04 +0200
Moose, You talk about "old model".

I have front pictures of the AT-X 80-200 2.8 with the serial number 82xxx,
83xxx, etc, but I have see too one lens with serial number 320xx.

Are there old and new versions of the AT-X 80-200  f 2.8 ?

What about the differences (stetic and performance) ?

Can somebody say something concerning the color rendition of theese lenses?
Almost all the lenses AT-X I have render warm-calid  pictures. (Very
annoying for me).

Thanks.

Ángel Lobo.
Cuenca  ( SPAIN ).