Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 lenses resolution vs. conventional lenses - fact or hype?
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 21:36:44 +0100
Wouldn't be much cheaper than the 11MP "full frame", since the problem (and
cost) is the wafer size, not the number of receptors.
Personally, I believe that Oly's full frame sensor is the way to go.
Anyone prepared to take a stab at the size and sensitivity of the pixels if
we were to say that "full frame" was 10*8? :-)

Julian