Re: [OM] something for all you Macro lens owners.

Subject: Re: [OM] something for all you Macro lens owners.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:13:40 -0300
on 12/10/2003 20:16, Garth Wood at garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> somewhere around Montevideo in Uruguay (my globe's only a 30 cm one, and
> not very accurate...).  I've got a buddy from college who lives "up the
> coast" in Porto-Alegre, Brazil.

Hi Garth,

Point your favorite macro lens -maybe the 85~250/5 + 65~116- at Mvd on your
30 cm globe. I'll mount my 200/4 + 2XA on a tripod and we'll take a picture
of each other.... Just a silly joke.

Saludos,

Fernando.

PS years since last travelled to Porto Alegre. A few people come to Punta
del Este from Porto Alegre during the summer. Can't undertand why, since
Floripa and Bombinhas are much more beautiful, near, and as full of
argentinians as P de Este. Well that's how it used to be.