Re: [OM] Re: 35 Shift

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 35 Shift
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:24:29 -0400
Please explain, give two examples, and provide a three-color
drawing. :-)

You may be right.  Triggernometry and perpertrators is something I
used to deal with, but trigonometry is way over my head, and
perpendicular I understand only occasionally.

When I get time, I'll do a "viewfinder study" comparing the 35/2
to the 35/2.8 shift with the shift shifted whichever way the shift
will shift and shifted as much as it will shift.  What I can see,
I can sometimes understand.  The older I get, the more I know I
don't know.

Walt

 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain