Re: [OM] ElectroSet

Subject: Re: [OM] ElectroSet
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:47:12 -0400
Clint:

Thanks so much.  Some of this I had surmised (including the clutch for the
double exposure, which is a feature I REALLY like; the OM double exposure
mechanism is not optimally implemented, IMHO.  The ability to do either shutter
or aperture preferred auto exposure is great; I had thought it was only shutter
preferred.

I will try and figure out the wind problem.  The (round) cover of the rewind
knob has two little holes for a wrench, and there are marks on it as if someone
tried to take it off without the proper tool.  If I can't make progress, I'll
contact you off-list.

Again, thanks a lot for doing the research.  For some reason I am attracted to
this camera and would love to make some exposures.

Earl