Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 22:58:52 -0400
Uh, no, I am stating this from experience!  Don't know about the synthetic
ingredients (that would be bad), so would appreciate more info offline.  Can't
remember which winery produced the nice malbecs I've had, but perhaps I shall
purchase more on my next visit to the LCBO just to check on current quality
control.  Yeah, that's it, RESEARCH.