Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT H/pan on epay etc

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT H/pan on epay etc
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:29:16 +1000
He can do that - he in Tucson. You could probably post field artillery from your island to there too without trouble. But my little green filter is DANGEROUS 'cos I'm a furriner. Merkins are only forbidden to discriminate against each other.
Buggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbuggerbugger
AndrewF

This guys selling a ton of Heliopan
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2956268700&category=7
07