Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 in trouble
From: Johan Malmström <johan.malmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 13:30:55 +0200
Wayne,

This could be the answer to my problems, but I have no local camera
repairer! Any idea how they did this?
The lens is stuck, its possible to press the lens release and turn the lens
5 mm. I can not manually stop down the lens.

/ Johan

Den/At 03-10-14 11.25 skrev/wrote "Wayne Harridge"
<[wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

>> Ok, back too subject anyone?
>>

> Similar thing happened with my OM-4, but with the 135/3.5 !  None of the
> recommendations I got from the list helped, so I took it to my local
> camera repairer, they took the lens off (it was some how hooked up with
> the stop down mechanism), and had it sorted in a few minutes - no
> charge.  Evidently the stop down lever in the body had "slipped past"
> the lever on the lens, so they made a slight adjustment to the body
> lever.
>
> ...Wayne

icq: 20012555
aim: johanplupp