Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] vacation with Fernando [OT]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:04:18 -0300
on 14/10/2003 09:32, Boris Grigorov at alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> $25 on a bottle.
$25 a bottle of cheap wine ????????
Our best wine here costs about $10 - premium at Spain, France and Italy.

*******************

on 14/10/2003 00:01, Earl Dunbar at edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Ah, but Uruguayan wines are not readily available in our hemisphere, whereas
> Argentinian and Chilean are (Chilean much more prominent).  The president of
> Montes (Chile) will be in town soon, perhaps I shall buy a ticket to the
> dinner and take my OM, XA and C2000 with me, just to stay on topic.

Ah. That's not our fault. Maybe a Chilean/USA merit signing the Pacto
Andino. Maybe Argentina huge production of a certain red liquid fills the
demand of the northern hemisphere. It's not our fault...

Enjoy that dinner,

:-)

Fernando.