Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:12:39 -0700
East of the Sierra's along US 395 (Bishop, Lone Pine, Lee Vining)
attracts a lot of photographers. The climate can be pretty tough during
the months you mention. July in the high Sierras is paradise though.

Also consider southern Utah and Arizona. If you are at a high enough
elevation the heat would be bearable in the summer. There are a
staggering number of national parks to see (lots of 4 wheel). I suspect
the Rocky Mountains would be more in line with your preferences than the
southwest. Most people can only enjoy a short visit to a desert ... You
would likely start missing corn fields.

-jeff