Re: [OM] testtesttes

Subject: Re: [OM] testtesttes
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:21:48 +0100
This one was different Gary.

At this end, it looked pretty much like Thai (at least, the only place I
have seen similar characters is on the side of canned fish from Thailand).

Maybe you need to add Asian support to your operating system? Maybe not.
Maybe Fernando is doing just what it says in the Subj: box - testing us.

I suspect the message was sent MIME encoded, and your system can't properly
interpret the exotic characters referred to by the =xx strings.  So it just
reproduces them in the fond hope that you can do what it can't.

Piers