Re: [OM] testtesttes

Subject: Re: [OM] testtesttes
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:35:28 -0300
on 14/10/2003 13:11, Gary M. Teller at gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Anyone know what this is or what causes it on the sender's end?  Is it HTML?

No. It's UUEncode. Carlos could certainly explain this much better than me.
I was testing my server as I had replied several posts and they didn't come
back. I was so angry that I changed the script to write in Gurmukhi I think.

On MacOS 8.5 and 8.6, extensions called WorldScript I and II allow the user
to switch keyboard layout to several different scripts.

Obviously this cannot be encoded on MIME/Base64, BinHex, or Apple Double.
Only Unix.

Hope this helps.

Fernando.