Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:18:13 -0700
Going to be a 'truck-driving man' -- a knight of the road...?

How about someplace around central New Mexico, high enough to be cool in the
summer? I'd say Santa Fe, but that's to expensive... Or perhaps outside
Phoenix in Arizona. If you can get some altitude the summers are bearable
without the winters getting excessive. I don't think there's -anyplace- in
California that fits your criteria... :-(
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

Hanging on in Kah-li-four-neeya waiting for all our problems to be
Terminated...