Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:15:32 EDT
AG, You daug, you.  The rest of us are out there busting our buns trying to
figure out how to do it and what are you doing?  Stepping off the edge and
fixing to do what we all dream about.  Way to go!  You be the trail blazer
because
it won't be too many Christmases until I'll be doing the same thing.  Guess I
could do it now, but I'd have to find a winter and summer bridge to live
under that would meet with Mama's approval.  Heck, there aren't any.  Good luck
and if it were me it might be somewhere in Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming or
Montana.  Does that narrow it down any?  Talk to Jim McBride as I think he has
already pretty much done what you are about to do. Bill Barber