Re: [OM] Lever on teleconverter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Lever on teleconverter?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:02:16 -0700
I see what you mean. I assumed since it's a Minolta mount adapter that it could only be on a Minolta body. Looking closer, I see that it is not actually correctly mounted, with one side touching the camera mount flange and the other side held away a mm or so by the mismatched mount.

Moose

Brian Swale wrote:

Yes, the camera IS an OM2; in part of a never-ready case, if you look really closely. The bottom picture shows some part of a knurled knob to attach the camera half of the case, the the re-set button and self-timer lever are clearly visible.