Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
Lot's of good recommendations coming in.  What's interesting is
that, except for New Hampshire, they all have crossed my mind.

New Mexico is REALLY good, but I'm a little leary about leaving
a place unattended for months at a time.  Montana is possibly
just a bit too far off the beaten path.  Ditto for Idaho.
Nevada has tax advantages, but, again, might be a problem with
unattended residence.

Walt's idea has legs.  I love the area west of Asheville and
would actually be visitable throughout the year for a day or two
at a time.  Unfortunately, the tax structure in NC is not good.
Gotta watch out for the sounds of dueling banjos echoing through
the woods too. <g>

Somewhere around Lake Superior would be the cat's meow.  We've
talked about getting a cabin somewhere around the Porcupines for
awhile.  I absolutely love that region.  However, the problem is
that it's a full-day's drive off of I-80.

I can't share what's up, yet.  Everything is too nebulus at the
moment, but it and maybe a relocation to a foreign country in
the opposite hemisphere are possibilities.

AG