Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:01:39 -0400
Ah, but it's not North Carolina; it's Tennessee.  Which means no
income tax (at least not yet, and Tennessee is one of the few
states currently operating with a surplus) and reasonable property
taxes ($2.15 per $100 of 25% assessment).  The sales tax is a
little steep at 9.25%.  And you're about 30 minutes away from I-75
when you want to go north or south, or 40 minutes from I-40 if
your destination is east or west.

I'm not working for the chamber of commerce, but I am trying to
attract some more OM users.  Of course, if you go totally digital,
you might want to look elsewhere.  :-)

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain