Re: [OM] E1 digital lessons

Subject: Re: [OM] E1 digital lessons
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:27:04 +1000
Is what news? Panostitching? Been doing this for a while with my Horizon shots (58x24mm) as I had to scan them in two halves and restitch. If you're talking about digital panoramas, my cousin just did a nice one of the view from his verandah. His advice? - avoid foreground. He used a 300mm on a Nikon D1 (effective c.600mm?) and about thirteen separate images of the distant mountain range. Great image - lotta work. Any good didge body could be used.
AndrewF

Hi everyone -

did I miss something or is this

http://www.olympusamerica.com/e1/e1_lesson/E1_Panorama/index.asp