Re: [OM] OT photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] OT photo ops
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:04:53 +0100
<snip>
> Wasn't it that Dicky Branson was turned down because BA didn't want the
> competition using what is their trademark aircraft, and that fact that
> it would probably make Virgin a much stronger competitor than it already
> is (I've been told by many that Virgin Atlantic are excellent and BA
> aren't very good).
</snip>

Exactly - but doesn't that make it worse ?  BA are able to ignore the legal
agreement they had when they were GIVEN the aircraft, just because it would
provide them with a bit of competition.  Poor diddums, can't take the
competition.  Try improving the service, then maybe a bit of competition
wouldn't be quite such a scary concept to them.

I can feel my blood boiling already.  Time for some deep breathing
exercises.  Say "OMMMMM" everybody ....

Jon