Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:55:34 -0400
It's "Cohen," not "Cohn".  I bet the E is important to him.
Otherwise, it might've been "Suzann" instead of "Suzanne."  And an
album titled "Th Futur" containing the song "Closing Tim" would be
just too strange.

Sorry.  Couldn't help it.

Oh, and what about Ian Tyson?  I think he's "up there" now.

Walt
 "Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time
 and to its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain