Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Happy Thanksgiving
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:32:55 -0400
To each his own, but we agree on quite a few.  Personally, anyone who hasn't
heard "The Arrogant Worms" or "Buddy Wassis Name and the Other Feller", hasn't
lived.  And while not a singer, Ron James' perspective on life is certainly
refreshing.

Uh, caught me on the looney.  I have some cash in a TD/Canada Trust account and
when I convert to US, it's now much less painful.

Earl