Re: [OM] OT photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] OT photo ops
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 21:41:58 +0100
Not actually true. The GBP1 price (and FFR1 for Air France) was agreed for
the final two to each airline, which they hadn't ordered and which had been
produced to fill other orders which were cancelled. There was a bilateral
agreement that neither airline could cease service without the agreement of
the other. That's all the intrigue there is. There certainly was no sell -
on part of the deal. Branson is just trying his luck, and why not?

Julian