Re: [OM] using the self timer on the OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] using the self timer on the OM4T
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:11:14 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 17 October, 2003 01:51 PM

> This is the same 4T as was giving problem exposures compared to a Sekonic
> handheld meter?
>
> Enquiring minds etc etc
>
> Piers

Yes! This OM4T went for a CLA and service because the main circuit quit!
Before that the camera worked flawlessly during the four years I had owned
it or at least the end results, slides and negatives, indicated such. Since
being "fixed" I am loosing faith in its ability to perform flawlessly.
Unfortunately there are not many accredited Olympus service facilitiers in
Canada.

jh