Re: [OM] OT photo ops

Subject: Re: [OM] OT photo ops
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 09:54:56 +1000
Reminds of that Channel Tunnel episode of 'Yes Minister' where the most viciously diplomatic negotiation was over whether the menus in the restaurant car would be in English or French.
AndrewF

I would just point out that there is an E on the end of Concorde. I point this out because you would not believe how much pain, effort and national pride went into ensureing that the "E" was there. The British just decided that it would stand for "excellence", "England", or "Engineering".

Julian