[OM] Lens cleaning question for John H. or Clint

Subject: [OM] Lens cleaning question for John H. or Clint
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:11:14 -0400
A few months ago I posted a question about the best way to clean the mirror in my OM1-N. Among the many replies was one from John Hermanson that mentioned using a dipped in denatured alcohol kimwipe wrapped around a filed down chopstick. I'm here to tell y'all that kimwipes are great for cleaning all sorts of things; even better with the chopstick for places too tricky to reach.

The question now for John H. or Clint is: Are kimwipes suitable for use with lens cleaning fluid to clean lens glass? The box says they're delicate task wipes but I'm wondering if lens glass is perhaps just a bit too delicate.

Thanks in advance.

Gary