Re: [OM] If you could...

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could...
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:05:23 -0400
Distance is also relative in Tennessee. Seems like everything is 10mph closer there! Only place around here (other than the speedways at Bristol, Atlanta, and Charlotte) that drive faster are in Georgia.

gregg

Ah, but it's not North Carolina; it's Tennessee.  Which means no
income tax (at least not yet, and Tennessee is one of the few
states currently operating with a surplus) and reasonable property
taxes ($2.15 per $100 of 25% assessment).  The sales tax is a
little steep at 9.25%.  And you're about 30 minutes away from I-75
when you want to go north or south, or 40 minutes from I-40 if
your destination is east or west.

I'm not working for the chamber of commerce, but I am trying to
attract some more OM users.  Of course, if you go totally digital,
you might want to look elsewhere.  :-)

Walt