[OM] Photo Album

Subject: [OM] Photo Album
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:31:57 +1300
Hi Mike,

Great record and great shots. What wonderful scenery. I was wondering if
you'd run into a baar and you didn't disappoint.

Interesting program; I couldn't get it to run on Opera 3.62 ( a small but very
fast browser) and it took me a while to find the javascript embedded in the
code. When this sort of program misbehaves it is usually javascript at fault,
and in this case it happens to be in the child pages.  However, I fooled it,
and
found that if I inserted  < index-frame.html  > on the end of the URL you
gave us, it worked fine with opera 3.62.

This link is in the foundation file and somehow I managed to get he code for
that.

The whole shebang worked fine with Opera 6.02, but I like 3.62 more, as it is
so fast to start and run.

Thanks for the trip; I enjoyed it. Great colours.

Brian