Re: [OM] Screen clean method?

Subject: Re: [OM] Screen clean method?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:09:19 +0200
Chris,

for a 2-4, this is a very sensitive screen.
I cleaned one very succesfully in an ultrasonic cleaner for Rotring pens.
(the same kind of machine as for cleaning glasses, this one is just smaller)
Water with a drop of soft detergent. After getting the screen out of the
solution, one very short go in clean water, and then I sprayed it dry with
good quality canned air.
I did use the cleaner on its lowest setting.

Iwert.