Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:17:51 -0400
Putting off buying decisions for now is certainly a sensible option, but
for anyone thinking of going in now, picking a piece of junk because it
has more pixles makes little or no sense. After all, you can give you
camera an unexpected hard knock, or get caught it a rain shower, a day
after you get it - and then where are you?