Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:19:18 +0800
For this I have to agree with B.D. Colen, how do you know Canon has better
processor? BTW, the viewfinder of all SLR DC are small, both Canon 10D and
1D are around 0.55 and E-1 around 0.48 with 50mm lens. My friend who had a
S2 pro said the viewfinder is smaller than 10D's one. (IS) is very nice
though.

C.H.Ling