Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review
From: "Danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:25:16 -1000
Well, bottom-line,

I'll keep hugging my OM2n & 4Ti shoot a 15 Meg equivalent to digital
faster than anything out there and wait till CCD/CMOS are jumped over to
the coming imagine capturing technology in about the next 4 years.

That way my Velvia and Provia will be well circulated in use ;)

By the way Holland Photo Imaging http://www.hollandphoto.com/ dose super
work in reproducing 35mm slides on the Ilfochrome paper that is
guaranteed for 200 + yrs.

Pictures from slide produce very will and can't wait to try the new
Velvia 100 and save a buck having the 50 pushed.
XDan