Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-1 review
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:58:57 -0700
Earl Dunbar wrote:

Over on DPReview, which has been fighting over E-1 vs 10D vs 300D (digital
rebel) ad nauseum,  someone posted a 300D shot and a link to more.  I didn't
say anything, but I thought they were not good wrt colour saturation,
sharpnening, etc.  Looked very over-sharpened, over saturated to me.

If you read the first page their review, you will see that the 300D default is indeed 'punched up' relative to the 10D, but it is a simple menu choice to go to the 10D default settings.

Moose