Re: [OM] Kiron 28/2: recommended!

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron 28/2: recommended!
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:08:34 -0400
The 4x6 prints were made on a Fuji Frontier.  Do they scan and sharpen 35mm
negs or just do a straight print?  I've never seen
"edges" like this.  Come to think of it, the sky is super saturated yet I used
NPS160 (moderate saturation Fuji portrait film).
Maybe my miracle lens was digitally enhanced.

Lama

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>