Re: [OM] Electronic View Finder

Subject: Re: [OM] Electronic View Finder
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 23:57:40 -0700
Yeah, I just played with one a friend bought for a trip to London. I'll get to check out the results, maybe even play with it when he gets back. Viewfinder not so great, but the LCD is pretty nice and I'm used to using one of those. When I take off my glasses, my right eye focuses at about 175mm, with great acuity, so an LCD works well for me.