Re: [OM] Kiron 28/2: recommended!

Subject: Re: [OM] Kiron 28/2: recommended!
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:13:31 +1000
I'm "a case", that's for sure. In addition to these, I also rejected some $40 Wonder-Smudge Minima or something way back in 1980. This Kiron is my 5th 28mm lens. I can't believe it took all this time to get a superb 28 !

I'll sell the perfectly respectable Tamron. It is with*OUT* OL or OM mount, but with an Olympus rubber hood for 28/2.8 that fits the 49mm thread, and a front cap for $25 plus shipping. I'll ship it with the Konica mount on there to protect the rear element.

All the best,
Lama

Weird synchronicity - saw a Kiron 28/2 in a pawnbrokers today VERY cheap - in Konica mount. I was sooooo disappointed (or would have been if I didn't already have one in OM). So, if anyone wants a Konica one, has a friend with a Konica, etc.....
AndrewF