Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram

Subject: Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:29:19 -0700
Looks like my head is smaller than yours, but my legs (3236) are bigger.... and we all know what that means. ;-)

Actually, I'm going to try the 410 on my Hakuba CF tripod first, and leave the 3047 head on the Bogen 3236.

Moose

Walt Wayman wrote:

I was about ready to do just that, but then I realized I've got the big head -- pun intended -- the 405. They seem to be numbered backwards. And if the leaflet included with the 410 is like the one for the 405, it's much less than profoundly elucidating. It tells you nothing you probably can't figure out by looking. Can't help with the tripod. My big head is on a 3221. Anyway, I bet you're going to like this setup.