Re: [OM] Velvia 50 revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia 50 revisited
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:00:14 -0400
Reminds me of an OT humourous story.  Several years ago we had friends visiting
us.  At the end of their stay, we lead David and his daughter Rachel out of our
neighbourhood, as they were returning home via a different route than they had
come, on some unfamiliar country roads.  My daughter, about 6 or so at the
time, was riding shotgun.  She kept track of our friends in the sideview
mirror, but lost them at one point because of bends in the road.  "Where are
they?" she asked, concerned that they would get lost.  I replied that they were
still behind us, and she would be able to see them once they rounded the curve.

Presently they came back into her view, and she exclaimed, "There they are; but
they're closer than they appear!"

Earl